Eating invasive species news and notes from around the internet!
- Bizarre Foods expert Andrew Zimmern talks eating invasive species in an interview with NPR
- The Queen will soon dine on sea lamprey pie
- High school students in Michigan learn about invasions while cooking Asian carp
- CNN reports on eating lionfish in Florida
- Controversy over the feral swine legislation in Michigan
- Invasive species alert: an early spring means now is a great time to get out and harvest garlic mustard
- Rock snot discovered in the Delaware River- does anyone know if it’s edible?