Out to Eat! Weekly Roundup May 19May 19th, 2012 at 9:35
A buffet of eating invasive species news and notes from around the internet
- It appears we’re carrying on a time-honored tradition! George and Martha Washington were invasivores?
- Treehugger.com provides a tasty list of 5 edible invasive plants – complete with recipe ideas!
- More coverage of recent scientific paper on eating invasive species from the Smithsonian
- Bummer- legislation to promote introduction of nonnative tilapia and carp species in Brazil.
- Summertime means baseball and… Asian carp hot dogs?
Tags: Asian carp
Posted by Matthew, in Out to Eat Weekly Roundups