Invasive species news and notes from around the internet!
- Yikes! Snakehead captured in a pond in Burnaby, British Columbia
- An Asian carp processing plant planned in Grafton, IL.
- I wonder if they’ll be talking about eating invasives at the North American Invasive Plant Ecology and Management Short Course at U Nebraska-Lincoln June 26-28?
- Best Invasivore Chef competition upcoming in Miami. Menu will include snakehead, lionfish, feral pig, and python!
- The UK gets in on the action of developing invasive species smartphone apps
- Invasive species cost the Great Lakes
- Fighting Asian clams in Ireland
- It’s summertime, so here’s a quick reminder to clean your boat when entering and exiting the water!