Here, we provide a recipe highlighting purslane as the main ingredient, but purslane will also make a tasty addition to any favorite stir-fry recipe!
- 2 Tbs oil
- 3 Tbs soy sauce
- 2 cups purslane leaves and stems, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, chopped with seeds and membranes removed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Simmer garlic and onions in oil until garlic browns and onions begin to turn clear
- Add purslane, jalapeño, and soy sauce, and cook for about two more minutes, stirring frequently
- Enjoy served over rice.