A buffet of eating invasive species news and notes from around the internet!
- We recently enjoyed picking autumn olives in northern Indiana. Elsewhere in the state, the Department of Natural Resources are stepping up eradication efforts. Maybe we should send along our jam recipe?
- Enjoying Asian Carp burgers in Chicago.
- The fight over sporting swine continues in Michigan.
- The largest Asian clam control effort in history of Lake Tahoe is underway!
- Shout-out to colleagues at our base of operations, the University of Notre Dame, for receiving a grant from the EPA to continue research on genetic detection of invasive species!