Eating invasive species news and notes from around the internet!
- The recent polar vortex may have aided in the fight against invasive emerald ash borers and iguanas
- New England invasivores may want to see Chef Bun Lai kick off the Water Watch Lecture Series on January 15
- Eating lionfish in Dallas
- Retired Indiana Department of Natural Resources ecologist wonders if invasive species should be put to good use
- The Daily Meal takes a look at eating invasive species
- Over the holiday, we hope everyone gathered around to sing 12 Days of Aquatic Invasive Species.
- An op-ed in Indiana about harvesting invasive species
- A review of Jackson Lander’s book, Eating Aliens
- Challenges of harvesting invasive plants for ethanol production.