Eating invasive species news and notes from around the internet!
- Invasivore editor Andy Deines recently appeared on CBC radio to discuss eating invasive species
- Andy has been busy, also speaking with Michigan State University’s Center for Systems Integration and Sustainability
- Rebranding snakehead in Maryland in hopes of becoming more common on the menu
- “Save the sea, eat a lionfish” says BoingBoing
- And our friends at LiveScience highlight research suggesting lionfish management may benefit native species