Eating invasive species news and notes from around the internet!
- Eating invasive species in New England
- Nathanael Johnson at Grist wants to convince you to eat invasive amaranth
- And New York is wrapping up its first annual invasive species awareness week. We hope it was a success!
- Bass are eating invasive fish in Lake Michigan– and getting fat.
- Annual Lionfish Bash contributes to control efforts in Florida
- Also in Florida, they’re releasing invasivore beetles to eat invasive air potatoes
- Across the globe, Tonga aims to rid its main island of invasive species in an impressive effort