Eating invasive species news and notes from around the internet!
- Invasive species gain dubious honors on the cover of Time Magazine
- A Florida 6th-grader contributes to lionfish research. (Also check out the work of her mentors)
- And Ryan Chadwick is serving lionfish in New York
- Commercial fishermen are harvesting large amounts of Asian Carp in Illinois
- And you can learn how to cook Asian Carp yourself at the upcoming Redneck Fishing Tournament
- And they’re building a plant to process them in Mississippi
- We support harvest of wild, invasive populations. Not import of invasive species for consumption!