Eating invasive species news and notes from around the internet!
- Michigan State University Extension encourages you to eat your invasives
- Meanwhile, the state of Michigan ratchets up penalties for people found to be transporting and selling invasive species
- We often discuss eating Lionfish, and a new website has launched to coordinate research, education, and management regarding this invader (direct to website here)
- That smooching you were doing over the holiday may have taken place under an invasive species
- Native insect invasivores may be harmed by pollen from invasive plants