Eating invasive species news and notes from around the internet!
- Invasivores in Michigan may now legally move invasive crayfish for consumption purposes! Check out some of our previous profiles (here, here) and recipes (here, here, and here)
- But remember not to move invasive crayfish or other invaders as bait!
- A New York middle school pilots a new invasive species curriculum from USDA Hungry Pests
- The 2015 Python Challenge may not have caught many pythons, but it was a public awareness success, so it’s returning in 2016
- Invasivore editor Matt Barnes is now also an associate editor for the scholarly journal Management of Biological Invasions