Eating invasive species news and notes from around the internet.
- Bloomberg showed off some tasty looking invasive dishes
- And BoingBoing highlighted invasive species as guilt-free eating
- Columbians attempting to control Lionfish with fork and knife (tenedor y cuchillo)
- In Reno, Nevada, invasive fish are ending up on the plates of the poor and homeless
- A New York lake is offering bounties on invasive carp
- Turning Asian Carp into fertilizer in Illinois
- From eating invaders to the invasive plant that ate the south… what’s the truth about the history of kudzu?
- Nevertheless, goats are chowing down on Kudzu at Clemson University