Eating invasive species news and notes from around the internet!
- Miami pop-up serving invasive specie through April 25
- Invasivore Chef Bun Lai has interesting things to say about the future of food and eating invasive species
- Chef Bun Lai and our own editor Matt Barnes (among others) spoke with Smithsonian about eating invasive species
- Climate change, locavore food, and eating invasives on Minnesota Public Radio
- Eating invasive green crabs in New England
- Outdoor Life reports on 9 invasive species we love to hunt and fish
- The 2016 Python Challenge caught a total of 102 snakes… meaning there are probably a LOT still out there
- US Representative Tulsi Gabbard talks invasive species on the House floor
- If we ever invent a time machine, perhaps we’ll head back and eat some invasive T. rex!
Header photo of T. rex courtesy of ScottRobertAnselmo – CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=19248777