Eating invasive species news and notes from around the internet!
- Spring is here! Time to get out in the garden– but be sure to avoid planting invasive species
- Eating invasive Lionfish in New York
- Also in New York, eating iguana and other invasive treats
- Maine lobsters represent a tasty invasive treat causing concern in Europe
- Not just a Thanksgiving staple, turkeys are invasive in California
- When life gives you invasive English ivy, make a basket
- Attacking invasive species begins in the classroom
- Or perhaps it’s time to start embracing invaders and the novel ecosystems they create?
- Not so fast… More arguments about the staggering costs of invasive species
Header image of turkey courtesy of Wikimedia Commons