We’re back in the saddle with a selection of eating invasive species news and notes from around the internet!
- As always, Lionfish top our list
- Alexandra Richards asks whether invasive species can ever be good
- Why you may not want to eat invasive crayfish in Calgary- and a great example of why you should always know the history of your harvest site!
- Invasive kelp goes gourmet in Tasmania
- They’re putting invasive green crab on the menu in New Hampshire
- Invasive berry foraging in New Jersey
- Eating and learning about invasive species in Oregon
- Did you know that some Pokemon are invasive species? (see header photo)
- People are the only species whose appetite can help curb invasive species
- Dogs aren’t eating, but rather sniffing out invasive species in Montana
Header photo of putative invasive Pokemon Shinx courtesy of The Pokemon Wiki