Eating invasive species news and notes from around the internet!
- Swedish Chefs want to keep US lobsters on their menus
- Eating weeds in Washington
- Eating invasive crayfish at Lake Tahoe
- Texas fishing tourney targets invasive species (also see here)
- Anglers in Alabama get in on the fun, too
- There are also invasive fish to be caught in Kentucky
- President Obama dined on invasive carp at the White House
- Hunting pythons fun in Florida?
- Invasive species exhibit highlights Grand Rapids’ Art Prize
- Also in Michigan, harvesting invasive plants for fertilizer and fuel
- The Week talks eating invasive species more generally
Cover image of Swedish Chef in honor of our first highlight of actual Swedish Chefs including US lobsters on their menus.