Eating invasive species news and notes from around the internet!
- New Orleans chefs looking to consume Asian carp to save local waters
- “Louisiana Eats” recently dedicated an entire show to eating invasive species
- Hunting invasive birds in Colorado
- Invasive species hit the road with a food truck
- What if the Old Lady had swallowed a marmorated stink bug?
- University of West Florida offers course on Lionfish economics
- Hat tip to invasive species education in general
- Could Christmas trees carry invasive species?
- Finally, invasive species have been implicated as a leading cause of global biodiversity loss. A recent editorial on species extinctions has been generating much debate.
Header photo of jumping Asian carp courtesy of nps.gov.